Do you aspire to enter the field of education, or do you want to enhance your teaching skills? Take a look at University of the Cumberlands’ Master of Arts in Teaching online program and MAT program in Kentucky. You can impact the lives of students in the schools and communities you live and work in – all through UC’s MAT programs. Earn your state licensure,* and build the skills and experience needed to excel in today’s classrooms.
University of the Cumberlands’ MAT program allows certification in a wide variety of interest areas:
- Elementary Education (P-5)
- Middle School Education (5-9) – Candidates select one or two emphasis areas from among English, Math, Science and Social Studies
- Secondary Education (8-12) – Candidates select one emphasis area from among Biology, Chemistry, Earth Science, English, Math, Physics and Social Studies
- All Grades (P-12) – Candidates select one emphasis area from among Art, Health, Integrated, Music, Physical Education
- Business and Marketing (5-12)
- Special Education – Learning & Behavior Disorders (P-12)
If you’re looking for a flexible, online Master of Arts in Teaching program, contact University of the Cumberlands today.
*Certification is provided for the state of Kentucky through the Education Professional Standards Board (EPSB). Out-of-state candidates can contact their state’s certification offices for reciprocity details.